FINGERPRINT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (MINISTRY OF INTERIOR)
Fingerprint management system, is a distributed system that can manage citizen's fingerprints, the system is a distributed desktop application, where there are many instances running from different machine and connected to central database:
- The system integrated with specific devices used to scan fingerprints.
- It has many functionalities related to fingerprints as quality, segmentation, and classifications.
- The system also manages citizen information, which helps in identifying suspicion.
- The system manages criminal cases, by adding cases information, and any scene fingerprints.
- There is a module in the system responsible to match a fingerprint from scene with all citizen's fingerprints.
- It is designed to work without needing an online connection with central database, and to synchronize when connection is available.
- Many reports can be generated from the system, to supply users.